When your old, leaky water heater isn’t getting the job done anymore, you can rely on Copper Ridge Home Services for high quality repairs or replacements in the Indianapolis area. We offer a variety of options depending on the issue you’re having and we’ll work with you to ensure we find the perfect solution to suit your needs and budget.
Whether it’s a traditional tank-style water heater, a high-efficiency tankless water heater, an electric unit, or one that runs on gas, we’ll get your bathroom plumbing back in proper working order in no time
Does Your Water Heater Need Service? Here are the Signs
It’s usually pretty clear when your water heater is acting up, but just in case you’re wondering, you should call for a repair if you are experiencing any of these signs:
- Fluctuating Heat – Your time enjoying hot water might be limited if the temperature goes up and down without anyone touching the faucet or thermostat.
- Low Hot Water Pressure – Mineral deposits, which are worse with hard water issues , occur in old water heaters and can block the flow of water.
- Leaks – Have pooling water? That’s never a good sign!
- Strange Noises – Mineral deposits can cause a buildup of pressure that periodically blasts through the sediment. These deposits can cause more harmful effects if left alone.
- Rusty Hot Water – When orange-brown hot water is flowing out of your tap, the problem could lie with an old, corroding water heater. However, if even the cold water is rusty, this can be an indication that there is corrosion elsewhere in your plumbing .
We will always try to repair your water heater, but we also will lay all of your options out on the table. Sometimes, it’s a better financial decision to go ahead and make a replacement before you have to deal with another breakdown from your aging unit.
Restore Your Hot Water—Just Call Copper Ridge
- 6-Year Water Heater Warranties; Some Up to 15 Years
- Fast, Friendly, Affordable Service
- Over 20 Years in the Home Services Industry
- Upfront Pricing Policy
- FREE Estimates
- And Many More!
Call us today at 317-839-6100.